The Conference Committee invites submission of papers on the following themes:
Distinctive Paradigm of Indonesian Islamic Studies: Towards Renaissance of Islamic Civilization
· Religion and Science: Integration through Islamic Studies
· Islamic Education: Predicaments and Promises
· Islamic Law : From ‘Illah to Maqasid
· Islamic Economics: Balancing Prosperity and Social Justice
· Islamic Politics : Lessons Learned from Indonesia and Arab Spring
· The Heritage of Islamic History for Civilization
· The Legacy of Islamic Thought: Contribution for the Future
· Islamic Tourism: Catering Religious Enthusiasm of Rising Middle Class
Paper Submission Procedure
· Paper should be in 20 pages, A4 Size paper, New Times Roman 12, 1,5 spaced. It should include a title, a 350-word abstract and a 100-word biography
· Include a title of the paper, names of all authors, affiliated institutions, position and email addresses or contact information.
· All papers submitted must be original works which have not been presented in any conference (AICIS) or published in any publication before.
· All papers selected will receive a confirmation from the organizers via email and subsequently the submission of paper will be requested preferably in Bahasa, Arabic or English.
- Submit by email attachment to email@example.com . Specify "AICIS2013. paper proposal submission" as the subject heading. Specify the name of the author as the tittle of file attachment. for ex : hamdy_Halid
· Deadline of accepted paper submission16 September 2013
· Notification of acceptance: 30 September 2013
- Among the most important selection criteria are relevancy to the conference themes, innovative aspects, originality, clarity, and timeliness.
Responsibilities of Authors
- Register for and attend the Conference.
- Present the paper in about 20 minutes.
- Assign first publication rights to the Conference Organizers, as all papers will be published in the Conference proceedings
- Provide completed papers in electronic version by the deadline.
For further information, please contact
· Mr. Dr. Masnun, MA. Ph. +6281804044454
· Mr. Dr. M. Zain, MA. Ph. +6281510989471
Or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your paper submission and seeing you at the Conference.